Every adult (those aged 18 and older) who will be on site for any length of time during the Spree Wales weekend (4pm Friday - 3pm Sunday) must have an enhanced DBS dated within the last 3 years.
The MAIN LEADER for each group must have this DBS with one of our Partner Organisations (see below) or be registered with the Update Service.
Adult Volunteers and Service Crew (18+) must also have this DBS with one of our Partner Organisations (see below) or be registered with the Update Service.
While we as Spree Wales know that things at the moment are being cancelled and postponed, we feel that we need to carry on with plans for this year's event.
We will follow Urban Saints' guidance, as they are our lead partner. Please click here to read their FAQs. These will be updated as necessary as time goes by.
You will receive a full refund if Spree Wales 2020 is cancelled because of this virus.
Urban Saint (lead partner)
Booking Terms and Conditions (Normal)
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- If you book at the “Normal” Rate, 50% of your payment is classed as a deposit and is therefore
- If you cancel on or after 5th June 2020, you will only receive back 25% of your payment.
- If you cancel on or after 19th June 2020, you will only receive back 10% of your payment.
- Please note that any delay in sending through your money will result in your group moving up a price bracket.
- Please see our Covid-19 FAQs for details regarding cancellation because of this virus.
Why are the teaching sessions compulsory?
Spree Wales is run to bring campers (and all attendees!) closer to God and we believe that listening to teaching from the Bible is imperative to this aim.